Let’s take a look at a couple of facts of why your website is your greatest marketing tool
- Your website is the foundation for your Online marketing Plan. It starts there. It’s a reflection of your Company.
- Your Website can be your best salesperson, it’s up 24/7 and it never takes a vacation.
Knowing this, what should you do?
Well, you could build your own, using GoDaddy, or 1&1 you’ve seen the commercials. But keep in mind, for the most part these are templates and do you really have time to do this when you’re trying to run your business.
And if a website is as important as we discussed, in the end, is the final product going to represent your brand and your business the way you want it to.
Maybe you have a friend or family member that volunteers, they build it, move away and your left with a website you know nothing about.
Then there are website designers, and you find you purchased an expensive pretty website that was never built for the search engines.
Your business needs a website that will:
- Establish your credibility and speak to your target market.
- A site that is easy to manage and update on your own, without technical skills.
- A website that will reflect your brand and vision.
- And one that will turn visitors into prospects with the appropriate call to action.
- A Websites, that will convert customers into business. A Websites that add to your bottom line